Performance-based & Geo-targeted -
A Powerful Combination
Channel Marketing uses local paid search advertising to bring Internet marketing within the reach of every business, dramatically simplifying the process of finding customers online.
We have partnered with a national company whose proprietary, patent-pending advertising platform gives local businesses prominent placement on leading search engines, including Google and Yahoo!, along with online Yellow Pages companies and other popular commercial listings -- while limiting the display of the ads to only those people who live within specific geographic areas.
How does LocalTarget work?
- We identify potential customers by terms they type into search sites
- We can target customers that are searching in your geographic area
- We can place you on the top search sites: Google, Yahoo, MSN, AOL, SuperPages Internet Yellow Pages, and more
- You pay only for visitors who find you on the search site and decide they want to visit your site
- You set the monthly budget you want to spend; in no case will you be billed for more than your target campaign amount
- We have robust reporting capabilities that enable us to track ROI down to every phone call, email, website and web page visit our clients receive as a result of online search ads
What We do
- Keyword Creation – we will create a keyword library that includes thousands of keywords/phrases for your search engine marketing campaign
- Publisher Management – we manage all media buys to the major publishers for your ads on MSN, Yahoo, Google, SuperPages, etc.
- Bidding - we will manage all bid prices across the publishers for all keywords/keyword phrases
- Optimization - we will continuously monitor and adjust all keyword bids and click through rates. Through our advertising platform partner, we use the latest technology to handle optimization
- Tracking – A patent pending system enables us to track clicks, phone calls and emails on your site, without having to make any adjustment on your end. No changes to your phone system are needed. This saves a great deal of modifications from having to be made to your website in order for it to be tracked
- Reporting – We have customized reporting that will help establish campaign ROI. We are able to report phone calls, e-mails, forms submitted and click-thrus captured on your website as a direct result of the paid search campaign
Did you know..
- 54% of people indicated they have searched online rather than using a phone book to look up information on local businesses.
- Local search advertising will grow to $1 billion this year, reaching up to $4 billion by 2010.
- 18 months ago, local advertisers made up 5.8% of sponsored links on major search engines, while today these advertisers occupy 36% of sponsored links.